Rent: £Price on Application
Region: Tyne and Wear
Town/City: Newcastle upon Tyne
A landmark 24-acre development transforming the Newcastle City Centre landscape and the Number 1 fastest-growing tech region in the UK (excluding London).
Opened March 2020 and provides 106,000 sq ft Grade A Offices available on flexible floor plates. Over 1,000 occupants expected upon completion. Occupiers include Homes England (19,000 sq ft), Savills (2,890 sq ft), Newcastle Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (11,283 sq ft) and North of Tyne Combined Authority (7,360 sq ft).
This exciting café, bar, restaurant opportunity is in the heart of Newcastle Helix:
• Situated in the western elevation of the Lumen the accommodation will offer a gross internal area of 263 sq m (2,832 sq ft) with an opportunity for additional external seating to the western elevation.
• Accessed directly from Firebrick Avenue as well as the central lobby from The Lumen
• Opportunity for external seating
• Consent for restaurant & café use
• Expressions of interest are sought from operators whose core brand compliments this flagship development, its innovators, businesses, students and residents.
M: +44(0) 7515 831417
M: +44(0) 7713 151970
Property type: Leisure
Rateable value: £TBC
Download property details document
Get in touch with our local expert consultants to start a discussion about your requirements.
© Copyright 2023
Site delivered by Cargo Creative